CHOOSE YOUR PERFECT SESSION
Please get in touch if you do not see what you are looking for, I would be delighted to discuss what you have in mind.
Step 1: Choose & Book your Session
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing your ideal session.
- The Two Hour Session allows time for the flexibility to create a variety of images. You can choose to work both indoors and outdoors, change outfits and tack or work with multiple backdrops to suit your preferences. This session includes two animals (same owner) and two people. More time means a greater number of images and more variety of poses and backdrops to choose from at your image viewing appointment!
- The One Hour Session allows time for animals to relax and to try a number of different poses in one location. This session includes two animals (same owner) and two people so ideal for family portraits with pets.
- A 20 minute Mini Session is ideal for someone who is on a limited budget or is looking for only one super image to put on their wall. Mini Sessions only take place on limited dates throughout the year, however if you have a few friends also interested it is often possible to arrange an extra date for you. The price for a Mini Session includes one animal and one person only due to time constraints. If you want to have time to use more than one backdrop or have multiple outfits I would recommend that you choose a session that allows more time for flexibility.
Additional subjects (pets or people!) can be added to a session from €30 each - available for 1 & 2 Hour sessions only as Mini Sessions do not allow sufficient time to work with multiple subjects.
Step 2: Choose your Favourite Images to Edit
After your session at the Image Viewing Meeting you can select the images you would like edited and retouched.
- The Two Hour Session includes five edited images.
- The One Hour Session includes three edited images.
- The Mini Session includes one edited image.
Additional images can be edited for €60 each for a standard edit and retouch. Please note additional charges may apply for extensive Photoshop edits.
Each edited image includes a 1024px Digital Image suitable for use on your personal social media.
Step 3: Order your Personalised Wall Art
Once your edited images have been uploaded to your private gallery you can place any final orders for wall art to decorate your home and gifts for family and friends. Each session includes Wall Art Print Credit which you can use when placing your print order. I offer a wide variety of wall art options so there is something to suit all budgets.
- The Two Hour Session includes €50 Wall Art Print Credit.
- The One Hour Session includes €25 Wall Art Print Credit.
- The Mini Session includes €15 Wall Art Print Credit.
Where is Annaharvey Farm located?
The map below shows the exact location about 5km outside Tullamore on the R420 towards Geashill & Portarlington. The Eircode is R35 A0Y5.
Please note it is a busy Equestrian Centre so there are lots of horses, ponies on site with straw and hay throughout. Please contact me in advance if you have concerns relating to allergies to animal hair, grasses or dust etc.
Do you travel to other locations?
Sessions at other locations are often possible by arrangement. Please contact me to discuss what you have in mind.
We are lucky to have many beautiful locations around us suitable for dogs such as Lough Boora, Slieve Bloom Mountains and Birr Castle to name just a few in Offaly.
If you would like to arrange a day for your riding club or for group at your stable yard, please do get in touch.
Travel fees apply where location is more than 30 km from Annaharvey Farm. This will be discussed with you prior to booking if applicable.
Annaharvey Farm, Tullamore